Again, it's been a while. I've been busy, going through lots of changes. I can elaborate more later, when I'm ready.
In the meantime, I'll be engaged in my Lenten Practice. As you know, I love the season of Lent. It allows us to slow down, reflect, and work on our spiritual connection with the Divine.
This Lent I plan to:
- work on the Incredible Life Workbook & Calendar, 2013
- participate in the Incredible Life Facebook group, as advertised on Ask Moxie's blog
- read The Dance of Anger, by Harriet Lerner
- try each item on 40 Ideas for Keeping a Holy Lent
- fast: I plan to only visit Facebook in from my home computer, and try to focus on the group above, not general posting.
- read Proverbs from the Bible
I wish you all a good Lent.