Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Newsy Mid-Week Items

First off, Angie is engaged! Congratulations Angie & Neil. I get to do some of the wedding planning. I'm stoked.

If you want to take a peek at her engagement ring, you can find it under her pseudonym at her jeweler's website: Lorinczi. Look at "Collections," under "Bridal," Angie's is the last dot in the bunch. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work, Stacey. You Rock! [get it?]

Also, today is my grandmother, Helen's birthday, she would have been 99 years old today. I am thinking of her favorite yellow cake with mocha icing that my mom used to make for her. I miss Grandma.

I didn't get a job I'd applied for with a great organization, which is a bummer. But, onward and upward, as I always say.

And, now, in Philadelphia, there is WEEKLY CURBSIDE RECYCLING! Yee Haw! I am so HAPPY!

Happy Epiphany, All!

No comments: