Thursday, December 10, 2009

Video from UK: Cornwall




This is the view from the lane right next to my Godmother's house. Beautiful, right? This was my second day in Britain, and I was trying to get over jet lag. This walk would cure jet lag for most I think. Cornwall is beautiful. And visiting my Godmother is always a time warp experience - in a good way. She serves me great British food, that is actually healthy. We have tea, and she has a great library and bed linens :) Cornwall is proof that the jet stream helps English gardens, and you can see how green and alive everything is in December. Cyclamens are alive and well in the garden!

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

It looks like a jungle out there. And here I though England was beautifully manicured gardens. Personally I like the natural look. :)