Friday, May 7, 2010

It's been awhile...


I haven't posted in a while, sorry about that. Life is taking over at warp speed, I guess.

One piece of religious art news I have though, is that I just found out a dear friend loves "annunciation" images! I had no idea. We've talked about all sorts of things over the years, how did we miss religious art!? Anyways, my favorite among annunciations is the one by Daniel Gabriel Rosetti. I have a black & white print of it on my wall at home, which makes the image even creepier, more goth. I love the look on Mary's face.

A photo of my Lenten project will be coming soon - I just need to charge the batteries in my camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous image. Wow! You'll have to ask me sometime about my "annunciation" story, which is really a "pronunciation" story.