Monday, June 18, 2007

Not-so-Secret Weapon - Part II

Back to my drawers.... So, I need help with my tummy, my "pooch" as I call it. It took me a long time, to begin to get it under control, especially post-c-section. And as I explained in Part I I will not surgically remedy this situation. I started doing the "Abs" workout and that did wonders!

But still there is a bulge. And I think there always will be. So, in order to "create the silhouette" that I want, I needed to bring out the Big Guns. Again, I am a cheapskate, so I went to Target and picked up some "girdles." These aren't your grandma's girdles, these are undies with extra control in the tummy area.

I must say, while researching this post, I did learn that girdles are very exciting to a lot of people - collectors and fetishists, historians, etc. It's a little overwhelming.

What I do is wear these undies when I need to see less pooch in my outfit. It makes me feel better about how I look. I use them with or without stockings, but go with control top stockings if I want more flatness in front. I don't perceive this to be cheating.

No comments: