Friday, September 28, 2007

more Raphael images...

I am frequently amazed by Google and the kinds of stuff I find out there on the internets! Take this Futuristic Religious Art site for example. Wow. I can't say I get it, but the images are interesting. I mean, who would have thought of one of the 4 Archangels as representing "High Energy Physics"?!?

I hadn't thought of Uriel as representing Ecology, but hey! Why not? Maybe the Futuristic Art people can get in touch with the Patron Saint people, and they could make an addition to the Ecologists listing.

Anyway, I'm fascinated, and will keep searching for and thinking about the religious art out there.

And if I can ask you all, please send positive thoughts to all the teachers in your lives. There are a lot of them, and some of them are struggling mightily right now. Bless them!

Images from: http://www.pyracantha.com/religious.html

No comments: