Sorry folks, needed to take a brief hiatus, but I hope to be back on the blogging track now. Some events in my life contributing to my lack of blog posts:
1) I just created a "Women For Obama" fundraising site! Please go check it out.
2) I became a Godmother to beautiful William, new son of Lakshmi and Sam. I am THRILLED!
3) A friend of mine just signed up for the National Guard and I am terrified that he will be shipped overseas, but I'm trying to be supportive. I gave him a milagro for protection - I certainly hope it works. Maybe when he's done with his service, he can leave it in a shrine somewhere.
4) My granny had a stroke and is now in a nursing home. I went to visit her in Minneapolis (during State Fair time, so I swung by for some roasted corn, a corn dog, and a milkshake from the dairy barn. Dag, they aren't kidding about how awesome the food is there!) She's doing OK, but it's a little shocking to see someone who has always acted like someone 2/3 her age, acting 98, finally.
5) I interviewed yesterday...
6) The girls won us over and we got a cat - they named her Grace, and she's beautiful. We got her from PAWS.
7) And then there's the Phillies....
So that's what's going on for me. I haven't even been checking my bloglines recently to be able to comment on all the excellent religious art that has been passing me by... If you see something you think I'd like, please let me know!