Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Brief Round Up - Happy Thanksgiving!

An excellent image of my favorite female saint, Mary Magdalene, from Idle Speculations.

"I'm not One of Those Christians," one more reason you gotta love the Onion.

And in case you missed it, the spontaneous Obama love in West Philly the night of the election.

Josiah and I got to meet the Finnish Flyers last night, including Ossi Vaananen (he's so cute!). The Finnish Ambassador was there, AND the Flyers won! So cool!

Hallelujah! Obama might nix Daylight Savings Time!!! Wohoo!

Green house design via Huff Po

Linguistic diversity matters just as much as biodiversity.

A great idea! Solar panels on cemetery in Spain.

So, in the spirit of thanksgiving, I will say, thank you for reading, and visiting my blog. And thank you, God, for all the blessings of this life. I'll share my favorite (easy to remember!) table grace with you all:

God is Great
God is Good
Let us Thank God for our food, Amen.

1 comment:

JR's Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Have a wonderful celebration with your family.

P.S. I love reading your blog.