Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Outfit Dilemma

This "dressed up is a state of mind" post got me to thinking.

As you all know, I've struggled with fashion choices after the onset of motherhood. It's tough. But, I agree that there is no time like the present. Carpe Diem! And Easter is such a good time to stretch a little bit fashion-wise. I'm not all about the clothes, but I want to look good, and why not take that day as one to "make it work"?

So, this year, I went out and bought a wacky floral print skirt and top (for a grand total of $25 at Target, though I can't find them online to show you). BUT it's going to be pretty cold this year in the City of Brotherly Love. So, I've had a change of plan. A few years ago I picked up a dress very similar to the one above at a Banana Republic outlet for cheap. And then, the other day I saw these giraffe peep-toe pumps and just fell in love. Not sure if I'll get my toe nails painted in time (you know that's a big issue for me). If not, I could always wear these instead.

No comments: