Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today It's All About the Water

I always dig my horoscope when written by Rob Brezsny - check it out:
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20):
Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson told The Washington Post the following fun facts: "There are more molecules of water in a cup of water than cups of water in all the world's oceans. This means that some molecules in every cup of water you drink passed through the kidneys of Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Abe Lincoln, or any other historical person of your choosing." Your assignment this week, Pisces, is to choose three heroes you'd most like to be influenced and inspired by. Every time you drink water, be conscious of the fact that some of it was once inside the bodies of those exceptional people. Say a prayer that their mojo will become available to you.
This lovely gem was preceded by notes about famous people who have eschewed extra money:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH -
Multimillionaire pop star George Michael has decided to give away his music for free, posting it on the Internet for anyone to download. "I've been very well remunerated for my talents over the years," he told BBC, "so I really don't need the public's money."
So unlike our filthy Fossil Fools! Maybe I'll catch some of THIS George's mojo.... [have I mentioned before that I {heart} George? Take That, Sam!]

But anyway, it got me to thinking about water. And where it comes and goes... And then this article was out there on Blogfish: That there's a chance that some rivers and streams can handle nitrogen run-off and rebound. At least, it's POSSIBLE. They can clean themselves up.

No comments: