Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Fashion Week, I Guess

I'm a little slow on the uptake, apparently, what with Mardi Gras and everything! But there's a little thing called Fashion Week going on in our Big Apple to the North, and so, I thought I'd talk style for a mome. From the events going on in NY, I think my favorite has to be Betsey Johnson.

But from my web surfing, I've found fabulous-looking stuff in Spring collections from two of my faves: Paul Smith and Marimekko.


Marimekko is back to bold colors, and very feminine lines, which I like. So pretty.

Paul Smith is also moving away from boring muted tones, and has come back with some nice strong colors and fantastic pattern combinations. I love how his details are so classically British, but not staid. and I love the shoes - nice colors, and they look like they're a good height.

No comments: